Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Playlist for the Day

Sometimes at work when I am doing one of those tasks that goes on forever and is tedious, I mix a playlist on Windows Media Player and name it for whatever I am doing, or eating or feeling at the moment. One of my favorite playlists is called "Celebration for a New Chair", it was one the day I received a brand new office chair as my very own.

Today I came back to my cubicle after a very long meeting and settled in to clean up the messes of the day and mixed up this little gem of a playlist.

I titled this "Wasabi Peas and Diet Coke", in honor of my snack at the time.

"Who can it be now?" - Men at Work
"Be Good Johnny" - Men at Work
"Overkill" - Men at Work
"Every Breath You Take" - The Police
"King of Pain" - The Police
"Float On" - Modest Mouse
"Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes." - Paul Simon
"Would I Lie to You?" - Eurythmics
"Sultans of Swing" - Dire Staits
"Romeo and Juliet" - Dire Straits
"Las Vegas Nights" - Hootie and the Blowfish
"Working in a Coal Mine" - Devo
"The Nightfly" - Donald Fagen
"Man of Constant Sorrows" Soggy Bottom Boys from "O Brother Where Art Thou?" Soundtrack
"Country Girl" - Lord Melody from the album "Putumayo Presents: Calypso"
"Clocks" - ColdPlay
"Middle of the Road" - The Pretenders

No comments: