Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Answering Some Emails and Changing the World

-----Original Message-----

From: Gina Rinehart [mailto:xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:16 PM
To: Recipients
Subject: My Dear Friend and Partner

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Gina Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western Australia,I have a mission for you worth ($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Gina Rinehart


----------------------------------------
Reply Below
From: John Homan
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2013 5:30 p
Re: My Dear Friend and Partner,

Dear Ms. Rinehart,

First of all, I'm honored to meet a "great citizen" of Australia. Is that some sort of officially sanctioned national designation of quality citizenry or do you just have a really good sense of self-esteem? Just curious.

Anyway, down to business. Thank you for your offer of including me in the your campaign to help you obtain  200 million dollars for charity. I assume you aren't just going to give this out to just anyone and that's why I made the highly selective list of people you have humbly labeled as "Recipients".

I feel that I would be of more service to you in the distribution side of this endeavor-I want to help. Now, I am a humble man with small dreams of making the world a better place-let me share those dreams with you so you can have an opportunity to be a part of these plans.

First of all, I am very concerned about the plight of the American Retail worker. Specifically, the music store employee-I'm pretty sure they are oppressed...ALOT. To that end I plan to visit specially selected Guitar Center stores and provide a much needed infusion of cash to this wonderful organization in the form of 3 sets of custom made Latin Percussion Conga Drums in an Aqua and Cream Glitter finish. I will also order 3 sets of Toca Djembes in various sizes and finishes.

Secondly, I feel that the American Auto Industry is key to our recovery. Because of this I plan to purchase a Ford F-150 King Cab 4X4 pick up in Burgundy and 2 Cadillacs sedans in Champagne and Dark Hunter Green. I am also concerned about the Italian scooter industry, and plan to buy a pair of tan and cream colored Vespas with matching helmets.

Having been the son of a general contractor, I appreciate the kind of struggle that the housing industry goes through. To support this I plan to build several large houses throughout these fine United States, so that I can spread this kind of infusion of capital through the largest area possible. I'm really equitable like that.

I also feel that the United States has been a bad example in the area of savings. I intend to address this by setting up savings accounts and investments in the neighborhood of $50 million. After that, I will begin an grass-roots educational campaign to tell everyone I happen to meet that I have saved $50 million and they should do the same so they could be awesome...like me.

As you can see, I have well developed plan that will give you the biggest return on your investment and has the common-sense qualities that can make a difference in this world.

Attached please find all of my financial information so that you may make a wire transfer as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,


John Homan

No comments: