Saturday, September 04, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again..and already a little sore..


Well, school has started again and I am already in the thick of things. I am a student at Indiana University, specifically I attend IUSB-Indiana University at South Bend.

Click Here for a Photo Tour of the Campus

I like most things about going to school. It was really strange at first, and I felt out of place, but now I feel very comfortable. There are a lot of other older students also. I also have to watch myself, so I don't go into old-guy mode and start talking too much or telling stories.

This is my third year going to school, I have about 36 credits. I'm attempting an Associate Degree in Spanish, and may go farther after that. I've done much better than I thought I could, I have been on the Dean's list three times, but I have only just started taking Algebra after 15 years away-we'll see how that goes.

Besides Algebra, I'm also taking Writing Spanish I. I really enjoy this class, if I have any good papers, I'll put up a link.


My least favorite part of school is.......

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
PARKING..."

There are simply not enough parking places for all of the students. On Wednesday, I had to feed a meter and was 15 minutes late for class, after I payed $30.00 to the school for my parking permit. I normally love irony, but not this time...

No comments: