Friday, August 04, 2006

Graduation Day

(Receiving My Diploma)

Today I finished my classes. We had a little graduation ceremony. The other 2 students and I received diplomas and had some cake with our professors and took pictures. I reached the level of Avanzado II. I have 60 hours of class time in Costa Rica, besides living with a family that speaks no English. I feel sort of strange about ending it all. It took forever to just get here, and it felt like forever when I finally got here, and now it feels like it was no time at all. I´m a little sad and a little happy, and a lot relieved.

Tomorrow, I´m heading for the beach, and will leave for Indiana on Monday.

Juanito

Next Costa Rican Entry: The Bus Station

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had such a great time reading along with you. Thank you for posting so often. I feel as if I have gone somewhere too.
On a different note. You totally summed up in this post how I feel about the speech class I have been taking this month. Thanks.

Moe

john_homan said...

Thanks for reading the posts. It makes me feel less homesick knowing that people are thinking about me.

John