Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Ricky Martin Poster

I finally took down the Ricky Martin poster that the previous resident had left up in my room. I was really getting tired of him looking at me in that longing, wanton way of his. I wanted to scream at the wall, "Darn it! I`m not just a piece of meat! Don´t you realize that Ricky?"

There was part of me that was torn between wanting to explain to him that it would never work out, we come from such different worlds, and then there was the part of me that wanted to slug him in his perfect Cary Grant chin, to hear him cry like the niñita I suspect he is. I guess he´s always annoyed me even before he got the frosted hair. He has been my least favorite Latino singer since he was in Menudo,(I still can´t get off their fan club list, even after I sent them a notice in Spanish!).

Juanito

Next Costa Rican Entry: Cost of Living Increases

No comments: