Monday, July 17, 2006

First Day of School


(Language School I Attended)



(Front Entrance to Instituto)


After a huge breakfast of Eggs, Gallo Pinto and more fresh pineapple and coffee, I settled down to walk to school. The school is really gorgeous. Sparce large rooms with patios and comforatable class rooms. As we started class, a big purple butterfly flew in the room circled it and left. It was amazing.

(View From My Classroom)


(Lounge at the Institute)


My professor´s name is Alberto Ramirez Vargas, and I´m really pleased with him. He is a very good teacher and knows enough English to be really helpful. He´s very patient and knows a lot about not just Spanish, but about Costa Rica and the other countries.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

(Alberto-My Spanish Teacher)


Today we worked on the present subjunctive tense of verbs. This exists in English, but is not used as commonly as it is in Spanish.

On the MP3 Player:"Peaceful Journey" by Heavy D and the Boyz

Juanito

Next Costa Rican Entry: Café Daniela

No comments: