Monday, July 24, 2006

A New Week

Today I started a new week and a new level of Spanish. I am incredibly fortunate that there are no other students in the advanced level right now, so I have my own professor. This option is available to anyone, but its not cheap. I just happened to come during a slow season, and lucked out.

My professor from last week is not here and he has been replaced by a lady named Grecia, who is an honest to goodness Spanish Teacher in a local high school teacher. She does not speak much english at all, but that is not an issue at this level, actually it´s good to not have that crutch. She´s very nice and we get along great.

Tommarow, I am going to another pronunciation workshop and then on Wednesday we are going to the beach.

Ohhh Yeahh....

Juanito.

Next Costa Rican Entry: Muy Machista

No comments: